Latest News: The Great Trubulation

Pages (6): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 Next > Last »
Irrefutable Proof: Jehovah's Witnesses Are God's People!
Jah's Slave Girl
Unregistered

(Disclaimer: if you personally do not believe God's Word (& Bible prophecy), is the final word on all matters, please do not participate in this thread. I only offer proof, using God's "Prophetic Word" as the final word on all matters. -- 2 Peter 1:19)

Two (2) scriptural citations will be presented as positive proof to prove Jehovah's witnesses are God's People. The bible prophecies below point to only one people on earth today. There are two (2) all-important conditions that must be present to fulfill these prophecies.

1. Jehovah's Witnesses represent the largest international body of people on earth today, who carry God's Name upon themselves. They are in the very best position to fulfill the following prophecy.

Revelation 13:5, 6

"And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it. And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme HIS NAME and his residence, even those residing in heaven."

2. Unequivocal evidence has been presented over and over again, Jehovah's Witnesses are in "transgression" against God's Law via the NGO situation, Child Abuse policies and many more "transgressions" that could lead the unrepentant nation to disaster and severe discipline. The following bible prophecy indicates God's People will be severely disciplined before God, because of their "transgressions."

Daniel 8:11, 12

"And all the way to the Prince of the army it put on great airs, and from him the constant [feature] was taken away, and the established place of his sanctuary was thrown down. And an army itself was gradually given over, together with the constant [feature], BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSION; and it kept throwing truth to the earth, and it acted and had success."

Fact #1: The "Wild Beast" makes a future attack upon a people that are identified by God's Name.

Fact #2: This same people, are attacked by God's permission, because of ungodly "transgression" on their part.

After reading the above information, please feel free to give your thoughts on this information.

agape,

Jah's Slave Girl

01-08-2007 06:09 PM
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

Group: Registered Plus
RE: Irrefutable Proof: Jehovah's Witnesses Are God's People!

Thanks Anthony! We dont need no living waters diatribe on here! Jahs Slave Girl, are you from Burnleys site? Are you Mad Mary? If so, you may as well be a mormon preaching, because, its in the same league, imo.

JWs are some of Gods People. But they are not all Gods People.:cheer:

Now, if you have cheerleading courses at living waters, I might be interested! :cheer: Ive always liked Pompoms! Hehehe!! :cheer:

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

01-08-2007 07:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
man hu
Babe and any other piggy names

Group: Moderator

digital_punk Wrote:
Now, if you have cheerleading courses at living waters, I might be interested! :cheer: Ive always liked Pompoms! Hehehe!! :cheer:

Beau I would love to see you with pompoms.
:airkiss:

vicky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sj2gQJIKI
01-08-2007 08:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
AlienResident
Around, again!

Calling oneself " God´s people " doesn´t make one God´s chosen people.

Hizballah, the armed group fighting in south Lebanon against Israel and attacks peaceful people, claims to be God´s people. The arabic word " Hizballah " means God´s people. Now can we say that terrorist Org. is God´s Organisation?

Besides, Jehovah´s Witnesses, specifically the Watchtower, can be acussed of numerous transgrations. It´s leaders have committed crimes against humanity, and should be indicted in the Haag, the international court of Justice. However, there is one transgression/sin, Jehovah´s Witnesses/the Watchtower never committed; blasphemy. The accusation of JWs as blasphemers raises either out of emotion or from being ignorant of what blasphemy means.

To bring reproach to God´s name is not blasphemy.

Another point is that Neither the ancient Israelites nor the early christians call themselves, or claim to be God´s people, they were God´s people, which is shown through God´s dealings with them.

The early christians never invent the name " christians " themselves, they were given the name by outsiders. It was the people of Antioch, who call the followers of Jesus " christians." If history was to repeat itself, it should have been the New Yorkers, or the Brooklyners who gave the early followers of Rutherford Jehovah´s Witnesses. But what we have is the people of Watchtower calling themselves JWs, and claiming to be God´s chosen people. It doesn´t fit,

Christian Love,

AR

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.- MLK

01-08-2007 08:21 PM
flowerchild

Jah's Slave Girl Wrote:

(Disclaimer: if you personally do not believe God's Word (& Bible prophecy), is the final word on all matters, please do not participate in this thread. I only offer proof, using God's "Prophetic Word" as the final word on all matters. -- 2 Peter 1:19)

Two (2) scriptural citations will be presented as positive proof to prove Jehovah's witnesses are God's People. The bible prophecies below point to only one people on earth today. There are two (2) all-important conditions that must be present to fulfill these prophecies.

1. Jehovah's Witnesses represent the largest international body of people on earth today, who carry God's Name upon themselves. They are in the very best position to fulfill the following prophecy.

Revelation 13:5, 6

"And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it. And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme HIS NAME and his residence, even those residing in heaven."

2. Unequivocal evidence has been presented over and over again, Jehovah's Witnesses are in "transgression" against God's Law via the NGO situation, Child Abuse policies and many more "transgressions" that could lead the unrepentant nation to disaster and severe discipline. The following bible prophecy indicates God's People will be severely disciplined before God, because of their "transgressions."

Daniel 8:11, 12

"And all the way to the Prince of the army it put on great airs, and from him the constant [feature] was taken away, and the established place of his sanctuary was thrown down. And an army itself was gradually given over, together with the constant [feature], BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSION; and it kept throwing truth to the earth, and it acted and had success."

Fact #1: The "Wild Beast" makes a future attack upon a people that are identified by God's Name.

Fact #2: This same people, are attacked by God's permission, because of ungodly "transgression" on their part.

After reading the above information, please take a brief moment and cast your vote on whether you think this article has presented absolute, scriptural proof Jehovah's Witnesses are indeed God's Name People.

Here is the link: (After clicking this link, please scroll down the page and look for the word "Poll" on the left side of the page. Thank you.)

[Link to Donald Burney's "YORWW" Congregation Removed - Anthony]

agape,

Jah's Slave Girl

Hello Jah's Slave Girl....how are you...

most of the brothers and sisters..are not even aware of the NGO and such...do you really think that Jehovah will hold them accountable....they are sincere loving and kind persons doing the best they can....

We know Jehovah to be a kind and merciful God....and I have faith that his Son who will do the judging will be just and merciful just as his Father is....

Take Care

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BelieveInnChrist

01-08-2007 08:35 PM
Beau Wetini
Me and my boy at the beach!

man hu Wrote:

digital_punk Wrote:

Beau I would love to see you with pompoms.
:airkiss:

vicky

Well, you may as well know, I thought I would get a routine together before I come over to England -- a little birdy told me about your penchant for pompoms! Hehehe!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Love ya Vick the Chick!:heartbeat::happyheart::cheekkiss::giverose::love::blush::grouphug:

LIVE THE KINGDOM NOW!!

01-08-2007 09:47 PM
e-magine
Disciple of Newness

Hi Slave girl Nice try but no cigar. You see, most of the time the word 'name" is used in the Bible, it does not refer to a pronounceable sound to identify a person. It refers to the persons personality, purpose goals, attributes and position of authority, such as; Name of the law". When Jesus said he made God's name known and will make it known, he did not mean a pronoun cable name, like Jehovah, he meant who Jehovah was. Notice in the model prayer, he called his God Father.
Do you really think that the creator of the Universe and all spirit creatures could care what we call him, even if we know the correct pronunciation? He even calls himself, "I am what I am"

Henry Ward Beecher-1872 Preacher of Plymouth Church, Brooklyn, in his home later bought by C.H. Russell.
He is looking at the Brooklyn Bridge,,,, is it the way into, or, out of Brooklyn for you?
01-08-2007 09:47 PM
donbodo
Tell me that again...

E-magine has it right. In support of the "name argument," scriptures like Matthew 6:9 (“let your name be sanctified”) and Acts 15:14 (where the Christians were called “a people for [God’s] name”) are often cited. Interestingly, most other Christians (besides JW's) would accept that they believe in these scriptures and that they, in fact, help to make God's name known. But they realize that it doesn’t simply mean that true religion has God’s name in its title or that its members say “Jehovah” all the time. In the Bible, “name” is associated with “reputation” (Insight II, p. 468). It is God’s reputation that should be of concern to Christians. Jehovah's Witnesses do indeed uphold the reputation of God, but are they really the only ones in the world who do? The WT doesn’t seem to remember what sanctifying God’s name or carrying God’s name means and says that, if religions don’t actually verbalize God’s name on a regular basis, they can’t possibly be the true religion (and this is how they narrow the field down quite a bit). It is true that Jesus said to his Father, "I have made your name manifest" (John 17:6), but considering that nowhere in any extant Greek manuscript of the Christian Scriptures does Jesus use God's actual name (nor do any of the apostles), preferring instead to call God "Father," Jesus must have been using the word "name" in a less literal sense, probably as it is used in Eccl. 7:1, Proverbs 22:1, Heb. 1:4, etc.

"Learn the rule: 'Do not go beyond the things that are written,' in order that you may not be puffed up individually in favor of the one against the other" (1 Cor. 4:6).
01-08-2007 10:39 PM
PropMin
TheLeperKing

Quote:

After reading the above information, please feel free to give your thoughts on this information.

Question: When did JW's "officially" become "Gods People"?
I would like this in a date please, since the WT is so fond of them.

If 1914 is baloney, then so is 1919, so when?

Prop-still askin' the question-Min

"When you stand before God you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do 'thus', or that 'virtue wasn't convenient at the time'", this will not suffice" - King Baldwin IV, 1184 A.D.

http://propmin.blogspot.com/
01-09-2007 12:26 AM
savvy
Fide et Virtute

PropMin Wrote:

Quote:

Question: When did JW's "officially" become "Gods People"?
I would like this in a date please, since the WT is so fond of them.

If 1914 is baloney, then so is 1919, so when?

Prop-still askin' the question-Min

And if there actually was a date when Jehovah's Witnesses became God's people simply by naming themselves after Him, what about the other groups who have taken the name of Jehovah upon themselves, or use it in their worship?

Savvy (I have no interesting quirps to add in the middle of my name - so sad!)

Believe nothing against another but on good authority; and never report what may hurt another, unless it be a greater hurt to some other to conceal it. - William Penn (1644 - 1718)
01-09-2007 12:37 AM
gus
-------------------------

Where's the love?

I know "love" is in there somewhere.

By this all will know that you are my disciples...

...something like that. Oh well...most people just blow that one off. If you don't reference Jesus, who knows who Jesus' disciples are?

gus

01-09-2007 12:50 AM
PropMin
TheLeperKing

Quote:
And if there actually was a date when Jehovah's Witnesses became God's people simply by naming themselves after Him, what about the other groups who have taken the name of Jehovah upon themselves, or use it in their worship?

So whats your point?

Prop-sorry if I'm creative-Min

"When you stand before God you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do 'thus', or that 'virtue wasn't convenient at the time'", this will not suffice" - King Baldwin IV, 1184 A.D.

01-09-2007 01:04 AM
savvy
Fide et Virtute

To PropMin:

The point of my question was actually directed to "Jah's Slave Girl". First of all, Jehovah's Witnesses are by no means the only people who use Jehovah's name, and secondly, saying that they have in recent years transgressed against Jehovah's law is not a revelation to anyone. What "Jah's Slave Girl" does not acknowledge is that Jehovah's Witnesses were never a "clean" people. Not even from the beginning.

The 1st century christians were appointed by holy spirit, they did not appoint themselves. To say that Jehovah's Witnesses are appointed simply by their own will is grossly negligent of the facts.

Perhaps if I say I am the president, I will be able to elect myself by my own vote.

Sav-i'm your huckleberry-vy

Believe nothing against another but on good authority; and never report what may hurt another, unless it be a greater hurt to some other to conceal it. - William Penn (1644 - 1718)
01-09-2007 01:57 AM
gogh
Participator

Your very savvy, Savvy...grin

Christian love,

gogh

"......."This is my Son, whom I have chosen. Keep listening to him!" Luke 9:35
01-09-2007 01:59 AM
PropMin
TheLeperKing

Oh, Thank the heavens!

:cheer:

Savvy hath replied in the manner of which, shall we say indicates, a complete and entire agreement on my behalf!.

It is so refreshing, I say, refreshing to see, shall we say an "ally" regaurding this matter.

I just may add, perhaps, another illustration on the matter in terms of the "self apointing", from a more southerly view; it would be akin' ta' strollin' to tha' middle of a cotton plantation, parin' awl' on ones head an' declarin' himself da' "kernel"!

:drinking:

Prop-In Vino Veritas-Min

Propster I altered your spelling, indeed there is truth in wine. The perfect truth drug. Vickster

01-09-2007 06:26 AM
Pages (6): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 Next > Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites