Paradise Cafe Discussions - A Place For Bible Research And Christian Encouragement

Full Version: The Great Trubulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This iRE: The Great Tribulation (carried over from old board )

Japan Declares Nuclear Crisis at Level of Chernobyl
Apr 11, 2011 – 11:58 PM
>>>>>>>>>

This was raidiation fallout that took place in
Chernobyl, Russia, 1986
Most of the births after that were considered freaks,
Being in Russia we didn't hear too much about it.
>>>>>>>>>>
My personal opinion is
Yes, we are in the Great tribulation .I still feel that
it all started with Fanny & Freddie in 2008/

I also feel that coming up, will be Jehovah cutting this short soon.
Matthew 24:22 (American Standard Version)

22 And except those days had been shortened, no flesh would have been saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

>>>>>>>>>

What better way to cut the Great tribulation short then with a peace treaty

.Daniel 9:27

27 The ruler will make a treaty with the people for a period of one set of seven,[a] but after half this time, he will put an end to the sacrifices and offerings. And as a climax to all his terrible deeds,[B] he will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration,[c] until the fate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him.”

>>>>>>>

I also feel that this particular scripture has a dual fulfillment . I am not alone in this thought. .

Yes it had a fulfillment with the 70 weeks of years,

when sacrifices ceased with Jesus death, but since then Jah is dealing with spiritual Israel.

So on a spiritual level, the middle of the week starts the 3.5 years of the Dragons ( all authority rule ) here on earth.

The remaining Bride,( or two witnesses), will have already started their 3.5 mission as the Ambassadors of Christ.Declaring the Kingdom being set up, ( in the heavens ) and their message of doom. Rev 13: Rev 11:

The putting a stop to all sacrifices in spiritual Israel would be the fruitage's of the lips. I feel it will be then in the middle of the week ( when the peace treaty will be broken ) that's when the tribulation starts
on the true followers of Christ that haven't taken the mark
of the beast .
The Dragon trying to put a stop to the growth of the great crowd that started to gather ,from listening to the remaining bride.

John 17:17-20 (American Standard Version)

17 Sanctify them in the truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou didst send me into the world, even so sent I them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.

20 Neither for these only do I pray, but for them

also that believe on me through their word;

>>>>>>>>>>

I am not predicting anything.

Seems to me ,we may be nearing the time

for the fulfillment of these scriptures.( or is it based on my hope !)

Nevertheless, near or far off, God cannot lie.

Have to wait and see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jehovah and one is a large army
Hi all
I just could not fall asleep. I have been tossing & turning for hours , with these thoughts.
I had logged out earlier, and was thinking " every time I logg out I can never get back in with out help. So I thought well if I can log in , I will share what has been keeping me awake. So I guess its meant to be ,because here I am.

Now on a more serious note :

As you heard we here in the north eastern states had a earth quake yesterday.
Not too much damage as it was only 5.9.
The rocks are hard here (lot of gas drilling and shackling the rocks to get the gas out of them ) .
The main start of the quake yesterday was in Virginia.
The president some time ago gave the go head to the miners to cut down the mountains there to make it less dangerous for the coal miners.

Now weather that had anything to do with the quake , I really don't know.
But I figure being that the rocks here are solid here in Pennsylvania and nearby states, just where was the energy that's being tampered with in the ground, just where was it to go, but right into the ground ,as it bounced off the rocks, which put pressure on the fault line causing the earth to vibrate in all these states at the same time. ( the cause and reasons for the quake is the way I see it )

I was sitting here at my desk yesterday when it seemed like the desk vibrated /shook, and at the same time I got lightheaded. I just thought I got dizzy for a moment.
It was later that I heard it was a quake in Virginia that traveled to the near by states at the same time. It only lasted 30 seconds.

a lot can happen in 30 seconds.
The Washington monument was cracked. That's the highest piece of art there.
From what I understand ,no building was permitted to be higher then that monument. ( correct me if I'm wrong )

Quote:

National Park Service Temporarily Closes Washington Monument; Reopens Jefferson, Lincoln Memorials
Washington, D.C. - The National Park Service (NPS) has temporarily closed the Washington Monument in order to properly evaluate the structure following today's earthquake. The Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials were closed for a short period of time as a precaution, but reopened to the public as of about 7:20 p.m. There have been no injuries to any visitors.

. The NPS will have structural engineers evaluate the cracks on Wednesday to determine the best way to repair the Monument before it is reopened.
>>>>>>>>>>
Now this is what I found interesting.
Those in California , feel 5.9 is a small quake, compared to others that have taken place.
But is it really ?
I don't think so
QUOTE:

""Nuclear power plants built in the areas usually thought of as earthquake zones, such as the California coastline, have a surprisingly low risk of damage from those earthquakes. Why? They built anticipating a major quake.

Other plants in the East, South and Midwest, where the design standards may have been lower because the earthquake risk was thought to be minimal, now find themselves at the top of the NRC's danger list.""

>>>>>>>>
The quake that took place in Virginia yesterday measured 5.9 the one Nuclear Power plant that received some slight damage yesterday, was built to with stand a 6.3 earth quake.
we could have had another catastrophe like over in Japan. Not to mention there must be at least a dozen plants in the states that felt that vibration yesterday.

I am all the more convinced that we are in the Great Tribulation .

speaking only for myself :grouphug:
susanna
>>>>>>>>>
Jehovah and one is a large army
While we still have electricity, I want to get this on, just in case your not tuned in with what is going on in the world scene.

This is really a ALERT by the weather watchers.
They are saying if your along the coast ,among the states that Irene is going to hit ,not to wait until the last minute
but get your gas tank filled,have some cash ,and be ready to leave.
If the power goes off the ATM machine or the gas pumps will NOT be working.

To be forewarned is to be for armed!

If you have pets be sure and find out ahead of time what hotels will take pets.Or leave them enough food for a few days.
I am just repeating what was said on the news.

The path of Irene had changed drastically over night.
If it keeps this course there could be mllions of people with out power.

This one is over 200 miles wide , its even going to hit part of NYC.
Matthew 24:21-28
New King James Version (NKJV)

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My thoughts are the" peace treaty" will shorten these days.Of course only those that trust Gods word will recognize this when it happens..
Susanna

PS where is everyone ?

Abe I'm counting on you to link in some happenings from all thats going on with vedio links . THis is the first for a lot of events going on in the world for one generation to witness.Jesus said . "

For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be,
Jesus certainly was not talking about the distruction of the Jewish system of things, because that generation in the 1st century didnt see any of these things in one time period.
How could they ?? they had no idea what air polution was ,let alone raidiation..

does anyone here live in a present danger zone ?
Please share with us !
here you go susanna--it is working fine on this side--we will work to get it straightened out on the other side..xxxxxx
Dearest family & quests

Well I am all set to leave this home, and move on to our new home.
Thank you all for keeping me company. I seen from the views I was not alone.
I thank personally for those who worked to get me logged into our new home.
I thank and give a big hug to our super duper technicians./

I hope Co Co made it over safely. "" NEW BOARD"" for paradise cafe discussions

Just took over what was needed yesterday , and seen Abe has a thread running on Irene.
He is great with his timely vedio's . you don't want to miss them.

Well ! we are going to be on a roller coaster ride from here on in.THe scriptures tell us it will be straight down hill, until Jehovah puts a stop to it, or no flesh would be saved.
The horses are certainly running , if you want my" opinion."

I see where Irene has calmed down, but never the less it is the perfect storm to do havoc to this system, the many hard aches and hardships that will be left behind. The economic system tossed in the winds. All this for one generation to witness.
As the apostle Paul who was appointed to the nations , while under inspiration wrote
""We are walking by faith not by sight"" , even if Jesus or the twelve didn't tell us what to watch for, their word would be ,should be, good enough.

I hope you are watching our New Board.
See you all there !
love susanna ,
I may just take this post in to our new home.
Hello dear friends
I just took a peek in here,
All you dear ones that are still over here, we have moved to " New Paradise Cafe "" That is our new address, soon this one will be closed.

Now ! don't forgert to hurry home, I hope CoCo made it !

love you all
susanna :grouphug:
Reference URL's